Do you ever wonder about your gambling behavior and whether or not it is causing you problems? Review this simple self-assessment questionnaire to learn more about your gambling.
Have you ever…
- felt the need to cut down on your gambling?
- felt annoyed by criticisms of your gambling?
- felt guilty about your gambling?
- borrowed money to gamble?
- gambled more than you intended?
To request a free copy or copies of this questionnaire for you or your
organization, email us at email@example.com.
Problem gambling can harm a person’s relationships, employment status, education, and finances. Problem gambling can also affect one’s physical and mental health.
For free, confidential information, support or treatment contact the BC Gam Info Line (24/7 toll free): 1.888.795.6111.