Do you ever wonder about your gambling behavior and whether or not it is causing you problems?
Review this simple self-assessment questionnaire to learn more about your gambling.
Have you ever…
- felt the need to cut down on your gambling?
- felt annoyed by criticisms of your gambling?
- felt guilty about your gambling?
- borrowed money to gamble?
- gambled more than you intended?
To request a free copy or copies of this questionnaire for you or your
organization, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Problem gambling can harm a person’s relationships, employment status, education, and finances. Problem gambling can also affect one’s physical and mental health.
For free, confidential information, support or treatment contact the BC Problem Gambling Help Line at 1.888.795.6111 (24hrs).